Along my long journey of trying to get the highest winning streak for ‘hannibal lecter’s enemies’ flavored chips, I came across many temptations that almost lured me away from my goal
hey guys ! i’ll be hosting a lovely weekly giveaway for MatchWigs ! MatchWigs sells really great and high quality wigs and they just recently added hundreds of new items to their online store. you’ll have to chance to win one free 30$ voucher for a wig with this giveaway !
- must be following me and MatchWigs on tumblr !
- one reblog per person ! likes do not count !
- no giveaway blogs
- giveaway is for a 30$ voucher on a wig from their site ! if you feature a banner of their store on your blog, you can push that up to 35$ ! ( how to: here )
- international shipping !
i hope you all have fun with this ! enjoy it and good luck ! the giveaway will go from sept. 15 - sept. 21th and the winner will be chosen at 11: 59 pm that night !
I JUST UGLY LAUGHED SO HARD I WOKE UP THE DAMN HOUSE JFC!!!
John Simm, 1986 (Age 16)
Singing & Playing: ’A Hard Day’s Night’ - The Beatles (x)
Okay, so I did one of these a while ago and it failed MISERABLY for a number of reasons, but anyway here is attempt number 2.
- (2) paisley patterened headbands from Hot Topic
- (1) Pierce the Veil beanie (One size)
- (2) All Time Low wristbands
- (1) set of 3 Pierce the Veil wristbands
- (1) Forever the Sickest Kids wristband
- (1) All Time Low messenger bag
- (1) Of Mice and Men ampersand necklace
- (1) Unisex size medium The Rocket Summer T-shirt
- (1) All Time Low Baseball Tee (Mens x-small)
- (1) Pierce the Veil Baseball Tee (Mens x-small)
- (1) All Time Low T-Shirt (Women’s Small)
- (1) Pierce the Veil Muscle Shirt (Women’s Small)
- (1) Pierce the Veil Crewneck Sweatshirt (Unisex medium)
- (1) Sleeping With Sirens Crewneck Sweatshirt (Unisex medium)
- MUST BE FOLLOWING ME
- MUST REBLOG THIS POST (likes are ok but DO NOT COUNT as an entry)
- MUST HAVE ASK BOX OPEN
- IF CHOSEN, WINNER MUST RESPOND WITHIN 48 HOURS
- SHIPPING ANYWHERE
- YOU CAN TAKE ALL OR CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT
- ENDS TOWARDS THE END OF OCTOBER. (I gotta get rid of this stuff)
a guide for people who can’t tell the 90s from the early 2000s apart
- if people are dressed in neon, it’s the 90s
if people are dressed in space age metallics, it’s the 2000s
Protesters from across St Louis turned up and turned out for the first St Louis County Council Meeting since Mike Brown’s Death. (Part I)
The St Louis County Council wasn’t as bad as Ferguson’s Council, but still very few answers and virtually no accountability from the folks who unleashed unholy hell on the residents of Ferguson, following Brown’s murder. #staywoke #farfromover
KEEP POSTING I NEED TO KNOW! DONT STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS. IT IS NOT OVER!